Godox Xpro-N TTL 2.4G 1/8000s HSS Wireless Flash Trigger i-TTL Transmittter for Nikon Cameras
Free Shipping Included! Godox Xpro-N TTL 2.4G 1/8000s HSS Wireless Flash Trigger i-TTL Transmittter for Nikon Cameras by Godox at Pictorials. MPN: godox xpro-n. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Compatible Nikon Series cameras(i-TTL autoflash)Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket. D5, D4, D60, D70S, D90, D100, D200, D300S, D300,
D5, D4, D60, D70S, D90, D100, D200, D300S, D300, D500, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100
Compatible Godox Flash models:
AD600 series,AD360II series,AD200,V860II series,V850II,TT685 series,TT600,TT350N/QuickerII series,QTII,SK II series,DP II series,GS II
Power Supply: 2*AA batteries
Flash Exposure Control
TTL autoflash: i-TTL
Manual Flash: Yes
Stroboscopic Flash: Yes
High-speed Sync: Yes
Second-curtain Sync: Yes
Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes,±3 steps in 1/3 stop increments
Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
Focus Assist: Yes
Modeling Lamp: Control the modeling lamp by the flash trigger
Beeper: Control the beeper by the flash trigger
Wireless Setting: The receiver end can control the camera shooting through the 2.5mm sync cord jack
ZOOM setting: Adjust the ZOOM value by the transmitter
TCM Function: Transform the TTL shooting value into the output value in the M node
Firmware Upgrade: Upgrade through the Type-C USB port
Memory Function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart
Transmission Range(approx.): 0-100m
Built-in Wireless: 2.4G
Modulation Mode: MSK
Wireless ID: 01-99
Display: Large LCD panel,backlighting ON or OFF
1 x XPro-N Flash Trigger
1 x Cleaning Cloth
NOTE: Battery and flash are not included
Features & Highlights
- ✔Xpro-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can not only control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system, e g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes, but also can control the Nikon original flashes when using in combination with X1R-N receiver. Featuring multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmission, this flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Nikon cameras.
- ✔Fully Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, etc.
- ✔Smart TCM Button: Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode.
- ✔5 Group Buttons and 4 Function Buttons Offer Convenient Manipulation, Multi Wireless Trigger Option for Wireless Flash Trigger/Wireless Speedlites Trigger/Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack.
- ✔Large Dot Matrix LCD: 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger. Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously.
|Part Number:||godox xpro-n|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|