MIOPS Smart Professional High-Speed Camera Trigger with Smartphone Compatibility and C1 Cable for Canon (N3)
Free Shipping Included! MIOPS Smart Professional High-Speed Camera Trigger with Smartphone Compatibility and C1 Cable for Canon (N3) by MIOPS at Pictorials. MPN: CABLE-C1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MIOPS Smart Operation Modes: Lightning Mode: Lightning is one of the many events that MIOPS Smart can detect with its light sensor. When lightning
MIOPS Smart Operation Modes:
Lightning Mode: Lightning is one of the many events that MIOPS Smart can detect with its light sensor. When lightning strikes, MIOPS Smart detects it within just a few nanoseconds and triggers your camera. There is virtually no delay other than the lag time of the camera.
Sound Mode: When it comes to high-speed photography, sound mode is where MIOPS Smart really shines. This is the essential mode to take high-speed pictures of popping balloons, breaking glasses, and more in a controlled studio environment.
Laser Mode: MIOPS Smart can detect laser beams as well. When milliseconds-long events like exploding objects or drops of water break the laser, MIOPS Smart detects and triggers accordingly, and with high precision.
Timelapse Mode: MIOPS Smart is able to take a selected amount of sequential pictures with equal time difference between each of them. Specify the exposure of the pictures to be as you’d like. After you have adjusted the parameters, MIOPS Smart will take care of the rest. You can do the adjustment on the MIOPS Smart device itself or you can use the MIOPS smartphone application to do so.
High Dynamic Range Mode: Once again, MIOPS Smart does a fantastic job of achieving the highest precision with the most saved time. After you have specified the center exposure and adjust the number levels, MIOPS Smart triggers your camera exactly per the chosen settings.
Scenario Mode: Create a custom scenario with up to five different steps. In each step, MIOPS Smart can use either the same or different sensor. One example of a use for the scenario mode would be if you want to trigger the camera for a second or third noise, but not the first.
Features & Highlights
- SMART CAMERA SHUTTER TRIGGER: The MIOPS Smart is a professional high-speed shutter trigger. The MIOPS connects to your camera or smartphone and allows you to easily trigger your camera's shutter with high-speed precision.
- SENSORS THAT TRIGGER: The MIOPS uses its built-in light, sound, laser sensors, as well as an internal timer to trigger your camera's shutter precisely when certain events occur. You can combine the device's sensors into a scenario for added precision and accuracy.
- WHAT CAN YOU CAPTURE: The MIOPS Smart's sensors will allow you to precisely capture things such as lightning strikes using its light sensor, the pop of a balloon using its sound sensor, or the exact moment a glass shatters using its laser sensor.
- EXTEND YOUR CAMERA'S CAPABILITIES: Even if your camera doesn't provide bracketing features, the MIOPS provides flawless pictures with different exposures automatically. Using its timer, the MIOPS Smart can also allow your camera to take brilliant time-lapse photos. The time-lapse interval and span can be set for 1 second to 1 hour for days or even months.
- COMPATIBILITY: Canon EOS (1D, 1D C, 1D mk II, 1D mk II N, 1D mk III, 1D mk IV, 1D X, 1Ds, 1Ds mk II, 1Ds mk III, 5D, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 6D, 7D, 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D60). Check manufacturer website for up-to-date list of supported cameras. Check MIOPS website for latest compatibility.
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|