Powerextra 900 Beads Bi-Color CRI 96+ 70W Dimmable LED Video Light Panel, 2.4G Remote Control, Adjustable Color Temperature 3200K-5500K for DSLR Camera Camcorder Studio Photography,YouTube Video Shoot
Free Shipping Included! Powerextra 900 Beads Bi-Color CRI 96+ 70W Dimmable LED Video Light Panel, 2.4G Remote Control, Adjustable Color Temperature 3200K-5500K for DSLR Camera Camcorder Studio Photography,YouTube Video Shoot by Powerextra at Pictorials. MPN: PA-VL900. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- 900 LED BULBS: high-quality built-in 900 Leds Light Panel, With 450 White and 450 Yellow LED long lasting bulbs, ultra 70W high power camera camcorder video light, adjustable color temperature from 3200K to 5600K, and adjust brightness 0%-255%. Reach up to 5500 lux illumination at 1 meter.
- 2.4 GHz LCD wireless remote control: it has a smart button to easily adjust brightness and color temperature from 3200K to 5600K within 15 meters distance of camera video light. Also Control the shutter button of Canon Nikon Sony others Digital SLR Camera.
- Universal Use: The stand is NOT include. Our LED bi-color light can mount to any standard tripods and light stands equipped with 1/4-inch thread. LCD display properties: Level of brightness, color temperature, wireless remote control chanel, battery. Perfectly work for studio, youtube, photography, video shooting and others shooting environment.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL and MULTI-USE: Made of excellent quality aluminum alloy showing simple elegant appearance; Can be placed directly on the light stand, ground or desk, providing multiple shooting solutions, more convenient for your creation work.
- Power Supply: Support Sony NP-F970, NP-F960, NP-F770, NP-F570 series battery and Pakage included Extrnal DC Adaptor (15V/5A). Channe power display shows telecontrol CH1-CH40. Internal cooling chanels system when photography lights work.
|Item Size:||4 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.28 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|