SeaLife DC2000 HD Underwater Digital Camera with Sea Dragon Flash Set with free 24mm lens and lens dock
SeaLife DC2000 HD Underwater Digital Camera with Sea Dragon Flash Set with free 24mm lens and lens dock by SeaLife at Pictorials. MPN: SL745-SL970-SL972. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ideal for producing rich underwater colors, the compact and intuitive DC2000 Pro Flash includes the Sea Dragon Flash along with the DC2000 camera,
Ideal for producing rich underwater colors, the compact and intuitive DC2000 Pro Flash includes the Sea Dragon Flash along with the DC2000 camera, providing stills bursting with color. Featuring a large SONY® 1" type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor, RAW formatting capabilities, 1080p @ 60fps HD video, and 8 shooting modes, the SeaLife DC2000 provides you with endless creative possibilities.
Reducing backscatter and capture vibrant colors in underwater photos, the Sea Dragon Flash, Flex-Connect Single Tray, and Grip easily attach to the DC2000 in seconds.
Adjust the Flash according to your dive environment Variable power adjustment and large controls of the Sea Dragon Flash make it easy to fine tune brightness, while leaving the flash in Auto Mode automatically adjusts brightness for optimal exposure. A quick-release button detaches flash head for aiming in hard to reach areas. The Sea Dragon Flash makes it simple to add light to your images down to 200 feet/60 meters. The included diffuser increases beam angle to 100° by 100°.
With the SeaLife Wide Angle Lens, you can stay within the shooting range of your flash and still fit everything in the shot. The Wide Angle Lens will take a full-frame picture of a 5 foot shark within a 5 foot shooting distance.
Features & Highlights
- Includes DC2000 underwater housing, DC2000 inner camera, Sea Dragon Flash Head (SL9630), Flex-Connect Grip (SL9905P), Single Tray (SL9903P), 24mm Wide Angle Lens (SL970), and Lens Dock (SL972)
- 4 underwater shooting modes with built-in color correction (dive, snorkel, external light, and external flash)
- 25 Land Scene modes for various shooting environments
- Full 1080p 60fps HD video with picture-in-video capture
- Optional manual control from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments