Vello FreeWave Aviator Transceiver for Nikon i-TTL Flashes
Vello FreeWave Aviator Transceiver for Nikon i-TTL Flashes by Vello at Pictorials. MPN: FTA-TTL-N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Vello FreeWave Aviator Transceiver for Nikon i-TTL Flashes is a combination wireless transmitter/receiver that allows full i-TTL functionality
The transceiver has 16 channels operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency for elimination of interference, as well as 3 groups that can each handle multiple devices and be triggered individually or simultaneously using optional receivers. Channel selection and group control can be done from the transceiver as well as power ratio adjustment in all or individual groups.
The Aviator Transceiver comes with a lanyard for hanging it, a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, 3.5mm to 1/4" monoplug cable, hot shoe protector, 2 AA batteries and an instruction manual.
The Vello FreeWave Aviator Transceiver offers 16 channels when used with a second transceiver acting as a receiver. It can also be used with a FreeWave Aviator Receiver offering only 4 channels.
Features & Highlights
- Combination Transmitter/Receiver | Full i-TTL with Nikon Flashes
- 16 Channels, 3 Groups | TTL Pass-Through
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000 Sec. | 300' Range
- On-Camera Hot Shoe | USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Lanyard, Cable: 3.5mm to 3.5mm, Cable: 3.5mm to 1/4" Mono-plug, Hot Shoe Protector, 2 x AA Battery, User Manual, Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|