Yongnuo YN622 YN-622C Wireless TTL Flash Trigger for Canon with 2 Receivers
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Yongnuo YN622 YN-622C Wireless TTL Flash Trigger for Canon with 2 Receivers by Yongnuo at Pictorials. MPN: YN-622C+RX. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features:Main function:Support Full ETTL Pass-through function when on cameraNote: Speedlites on hot-shoe of transmitter support ETTL II / Manual /
Support Full ETTL Pass-through function when on camera
Note: Speedlites on hot-shoe of transmitter support ETTL II / Manual / Multi
Shutter Sync High-speed Synchronous .The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some camera is just 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes who don't suport HSS, the sync. speed is just 1/250s or less, different cameras have different Sync speed.
Remote Control Function.The parameter of flashes on hot shoe of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera manu directly.
Supporting mixed mode.
Note: Only FEC, FEB, Ratio and Shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manua and Multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.
When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash on the receiver will be awakened. ( for those flash has wake up function )
Zoom Automatic: length will be charnged depanding on the changes of lens.
Zoom Manual: Zoom length is within 24 - 105mm
Zoom LockSupport Single-contact of camera and flash triggering ( the max. Sync. speed is 1/250s )You can use it with Nikon camera or Nikon flash, but you just need to set up YN-622C in manual mode.Flash Fire Ratio with ETTL
You can set up different flash fire ratio and FEC for those flashs on hot shoe of receiver.
Support 2pcs AA batteries, ( 1.2v rechargeable battery ), Stand-by time is 60hours.
Dimension: 89.5 * 53 * 39MM, net weight is 78g.
Note: There is a PC Sync port for YN-622C transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC / PC Cable to connect it with flash.
3 x RF-622 C transceivers
1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
(Original Manuefacture Package)
Features & Highlights
- Yongnuo First Wireless E-TTL Flash Trigger YN-622 C is Released now, it's designed for Canon Camera.
- It supports FEC, FEB, FEL, High-speed Sync, 1st. Curtain, 2nd. Curtain, Modeling flash, ETTL II Group Ratio (ALL/A:B/A:B C), Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C), Manual and Multi mode, Auto Zooming, Manual Zooming, AF Lamp.
- Using Digital FSK 2.4GHz frequency band with 7 channels, it has three mode, E-TTL ( II ), Manual and Multi, and it can fire flashes at 360 degree direction, the operating range is 100 metres.
- Suitable for camera: The EOS DSLR camera with external flash control menu: Canon 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 7D 60D 50D 40D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D 1000D 1100D;The EOS DSLR Camera without external flash control manual: Canon 5D 10D 20D 30D 300D 350D 1D 1D Mark II
- Suitable for flash: Compatible ETTL Flash: ( It suport wireless remote control through camera menu ) Canon 600EX ( RT ), 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II,Yongnuo YN-565EX C, YN-468 II C, YN-467 II C, YN-465 C ( Our yongnuo flash units don't support HSS Function ); Note: 430EX and 580EX or other parts of flash is not supported remote control via the camera menu, you need to manually set the flash parameters.
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|